Our chefs agree: the key to a proper prep station is a durable cutting board. Built to last, this large wooden cutting board can handle all your prepping needs, one rough chop at a time. Its durable surface won’t warp, is resistant to scoring, and it’ll even keep your blades sharper than other materials will. Crafted by Bello Cutting Boards. It’s so elegant, we don’t mind it on our countertops when we’re not cooking.
- 16 by 15 2 in. solid wood cutting board
- Sustainably-harvested maple and walnut
- Reversible; use for vegetables on one side; raw meat or fish on the other
- Hand wash only
- Made in USA
- Apply mineral oil to all surfaces of your cutting board every 3-4 weeks.
- After each use, scrape down the surface with a metal spatula or scraper.
- Sanitize your cutting board by wiping all surfaces with mild dish soap and water.
- Dry throughly after each use.
- Distribute your cutting over the entire work surface and turn over your board periodically to allow even usage.
weighs : 8lbs
Measures 16 by 15
Thickness 2 in.
Woods Used: Walnut and Maple
Grain Type: Edge Grain
Sides have been cut to a 45 degree angle for easy lifting and moving around your kitchen..
ships free same day. Ships from Jacksonville Fl